Sunday, 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas! Hohoho!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. Sam, Van and I are staying almost off the grid in the South Island while we take some desperately needed quiet time. What with finalising the purchase of our first house together, moving in and then dealing with another big quake amongst all the normal stresses of work and life, it's been a very busy year.

However we're currently enjoying some quiet solitude in a tiny corner of Motueka soaking up some amazing Kiwi summer weather. Santa was also very kind to us this year. I received the regular pile of candy, and on top of that I got a couple of Pop Vinyl figures:



I also received a couple of great new books:


And of course the piece de resistance:

Sam and Van also got presents; make up and clothing and squeaky toys and stuff but nothing nearly as awesome as what I got so hence not worth blogging about :)

Anyway I just wanted to get a quick post in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I have plenty to blog about so I'll get stuck into that in the New Year. In the meantime have an awesome holiday and have an amazing New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment