Argh! Late again! There's just not enough time in the day...or rather the weekend at least anyway.
Well I've made some progress on the Skitarii Vanguard. They're a little way off finished yet with only the cleaning and prepping being done. The Mechanicus Great Coats have been particularly difficult in trying to get a smooth finish along the line where the two halves are glued together. However after a lot of liquid Green-Stuff and a lot of smoothing and scraping I think I've finally got it right.
This is how they're looking so far which is a bit of a mess. I'm trying to get all the parts base coated and shaded first before I glue them together so there will be no awkward unpainted spots where the brush can't reach. It's an arduous process but it's worth it to give my OCD some peace of mind.
Overall I'm a little behind where I want to be but not by much. This week is focused on getting all the base coats and shading done so that I can have the models fully glued and then focus on highlighting next week. I'll do my utmost to get another post up in the next weekend so stop back in for another quick update. Until then...