Sunday, 20 December 2015

The Slow Crawl to NatCon 2016


Christmas is almost upon us which has meant visiting friends and family over the past week as well as desperately trying to clean up at work in preparation for 3 weeks off. While I'm glad to be finished up with work for the year and certainly glad to have been spending time with friends and family it has meant painting has taken a back seat over the past week. That being said we do have some progress on the Tenkei:


The brass, red and metal are done leaving only the deck, windows and fighters to complete plus the obligatory touch-ups. I'm very happy with how it's turning out though it is a disappointment with this model that the majority of detail is on the underside.

A little bit more to go but with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day being a pretty quiet affair for Sam and I this year I hope to get some substantial painting time in and finish this model over those two days. All going well there will be completed photos up on Boxing Day.

That's me for another post. Seeing as my next post will be Boxing Day have a very merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you all that you asked for...unless you've been naughty in which case I hope he brings you a lump of coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment