Wednesday, 25 November 2015

A belated update...

Oops! I was supposed to post about this last week but I've been distracted playing Mordheim: City of the Damned. Just to be clear that's the video game not the tabletop game. It's really good now they've worked out most of the bugs and I'm finding myself becoming quite addicted to it.

Anyway I promised I would post an update of my completed Dreadnought last week so here she is:


I'm definitely happy with the finished product; it's simple yet effective and overall relatively easy and quick to paint. All the other models in my army have been painted with discontinued Games Workshop paints so I'm happy with how close I got the colour match. You could tell the difference at close inspection but on a tabletop no one would notice.

So now that's finished what is the next project apart from playing more Mordheim? Well I'm plugging away at a few spare Dwarfs I had lying around. I originally got started on them back in June and then they somehow ended up on the pile of half-started projects like so many other models. Now that I've finished the Dreadnought I thought I would take a little time out to start cleaning up some of these projects before I get stuck into the next batch of Dystopian models in December. So here's the progression so far:


Ok so it's not really much progression at all other than adding a few extra Dwarf models to the pile and doing a bit of greenstuffing on them. It's not all my fault as Mordheim has been incredibly distracting and considering I have no willpower we all know the game designers are the only ones to blame for my procrastination. I'll try to be a bit more productive over the next week.

That's all for now, I'll get a review of Mordheim posted up over the weekend so check back if you're curious about the game at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment