Wednesday, 23 September 2015

It's gone! It's finally all gone!


Last week I managed to get the last of the Lego in the mail and now there is finally space again to walk in the study. I'll admit there is still a bit of Lego left as you can probably see if you look closely at the picture but there are sound, logical reasons for all of it...well I tell myself there are and really I don't care what anyone else thinks.

In all honesty I did want to keep some of the Lego so I have kept most of the Lego Castle Minifigs and also all of the Minifigs Lego have released in their Minifigs series. Aside from that the rest of the models are old models from the 90's which I am "looking after" for Sam's brother so they were not mine to sell. It truly pains me that they continue to take up space but it's a burden I suppose I must bear :)

It feels really good to have reduced my toys by so much as they really were just becoming clutter. I've actually been so happy with the end result I have started to sort through my toy soldiers in an effort to reduce what I have there also.

Now that I've completed what I set out to do with the Lego I've been wondering what to do with my spare time. I've noticed it is starting to get filled up with playing computer games or watching TV which always kind of bothers me as being rather unproductive. So after a chat with a friend I've decided to set my sights on another tournament and see if I can get some more models decluttered in the process.

Anyway I'll post more about that later, as always thanks for reading and if you have an urge to declutter then start by throwing 10 minutes a day at it for a week. The hardest part is just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment