Monday, 17 February 2014

AusBowl Team Championship - Work has begun!

I'm not sure whether you would call this project number two or three of my New Year's Resolution. I was hoping to get at least one figure painted before WarCOW, which would technically be project number two, but unfortunately that didn't happen as life continued to get in the way of my hobby. Damn life! So for the sake of argument, or for argument's sake or some such let's just say project two was a failure and this is project number three.

And project number three would be...

The Meadow Hills Half-Pints!!!




The Ausbowl Team Champs are on the 22nd and 23rd of March and in keeping with my goal of finishing off painting projects I would like to have my Halfling team, which has been decaying in a dusty cupboard for ten years, fully painted.

They're not much to look at right now but I am glad I've begun work on them. All models have been glued, filled and based. They are ready for the precise and meticulous application of paint! Of course actual preciseness and meticulousness will depend entirely on how much I leave till the last minute but right now with 5 weeks to go till the AusBowl Team Champs I'm looking like I'm in an ok position to have them finished in time...knock wood.

That's it for now, back to the painting table!

No comments:

Post a Comment