Thursday, 24 January 2013

I feel like I'm losing the war already...

At least the original rebels lasted four years, these guys are well late and it's only my third batch. I finished them Wednesday night. I feel like I'm falling too far behind on my '10 per day' goal to be able to catch up. I guess we'll see how far we get by this weekend and then make a decision whether or not to revisit the plan.

In the mean time however here are the next 11 Confeds. I painted these guys in a more neutral grey with butternut pants to help them blend in with the first batch. The next 30 odd models are in firing positions so I'll be taking a break from the ones standing at attention for the time being but I still have some stashed away somewhere. Anyways enough with the talking here are the models:


No comments:

Post a Comment