Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Stillwater Stiffs - The Road to Auckland


As promised I got some photos of models so far for the team. I've had a bit of a change of heart in team selection. I've been listening to podcasts about Undead rosters for tournaments and reading up about it here and there. I've decided that with four Ghouls I have got enough speed to deal with most teams so I can do without the Skeleton and replace him with a Zombie for the extra armour. Not sure if it's the right thing to do or not but I think I'll run with it and see how it goes. Anyways, on with the miniatures...

Zombies! I need to re-do the bases and once I have another four Zombies painted I'll re-paint the numbers but they are otherwise finished.
 

Zee Ghouls! The backbone of Undead scoring, a backbone that is so, so very easily broken. Still with four of them I'm hoping I will have enough to endure the injuries.
 

The Wights! Almost finished; I just need to do the bone and a little bit of leather such as belts.
 

The models that require the most work. As you can see I've barely started on these boys. I'm intending to get stuck into them this week to get them finished. Fingers crossed ; )
 
 
 
So that's me so far. My team is almost painted the only thing I need to decide now is what kind of team to take. I imagine this will be a massive learning curve for me but well worth it. Less than two weeks to go! I'm looking forward to it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment