Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Menoth - The Crusade begins...

It's been a while since my last post but rest assured I haven't been idle...well ok maybe I have been, but I haven't been completely unproductive. I've actually finished a number of different models so instead of putting up a massive post I'll stagger them through out the week. Tomorrow in respect of the Feb 22nd Earthquake Anniversary I'll post up some of my earthquake damaged models that have risen from the dead. I'll have to hold you in suspense for that one though because today's shots are of my first completed Jack for my Menoth army.




I'm very happy with how this guy turned out. The focus was on getting an effective paint job done quickly and to a gaming standard which I believe I've achieved. The intent was to contrast the black and dark metal against the sand colour of the base and the bone white of the Menoth symbol. Where models have flame I'll also paint that as a bright yellow similar to the eyes on this model which will create another good contrast.

So that's me for now. I'll post up a couple more models tomorrow and then later in the week I've got some further progress on the NYR and the Vostroyans, so keep checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment