Sunday, 29 January 2012

The Saga of the Vostroyan Commander finally comes to a close.

Well he's finally complete so I thought I'd post up some pictures of him. It's been a long time coming and in all honesty I'm glad to see the back of him. I'm now looking forward to what else I can do for the army. Something unit focused I think as I feel like a break from characters for a while. Now that I've got a few models it's probably high time I started coming up with some fluff for the army. My original impression was to start with a couple of fireteams based around urban sweep and cleanse missions. I'll work on it over the next week and post up whatever I come up with. In the meantime if you have any suggestions or ideas then post them in the comments. Here are the pictures of the Commander:


No comments:

Post a Comment