Thursday, 29 December 2011

Dum de doooo...

Not much is happening for me in the world of gaming right now. It's all very, very boring. I didn't get any new toy soldiers for Christmas, which I am grateful for as I already have far too many to paint as it is and not enough time to paint them. The majority of my time has been spent on commission work painting a Terrorgheist and touching up some earthquake damaged Dwarfs for a friend. I have however been planning a New Year's resolution to my hobby. I've had a lot of frustrations with this hobby over the past few years primarily due to having too many ideas and not enough time to implement them. Over the last 6 months though, I've tried to be more disciplined with my painting and also with my collecting. While not being completely successful I've certainly achieved more in these 6 months than I have in the past 2 years which gives me hope.

So keep an eye out in the New Year for my planned changes. I'll certainly be blogging about them and will be posting up painting diaries in a few forums I visit. If you've got nothing much else to do in the meantime why don't you try playing a few board games? We had a game of Starcraft last night and despite being painfully complicated it was a lot of fun when we got the hang of it.


Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and have a happy and safe New Year. I'll post more in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment