Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Vostroyans - Light at the end of the Tunnel

I've been doing a lot of painting recently. Unfortunately very little has been on the projects I'm supposed to be working on. Conquest - the biggest wargaming tournament in the South Island, is this weekend so I'm frantically trying to get models painted in time to play. This doesn't mean I've completely neglected the Vostroyans, just that the progress has been slow still.

The lighting doesn't show it too well but the face is now highlighted and all the black has been highlighted. The hat is done though I'm still not 100% sure about the colour. Since this photo I have also finished the metal and the dark brown leather trim though I think I'll wait till I'm closer to completion before posting another photo. The goal is to have him finished this week though painting my army for Conquest will have to take priority so we'll wait and see if I get him finished on time...

No comments:

Post a Comment