Thursday, 27 October 2011

Dystopian Wars...

As per the previous post Conquest preperation is taking up most of my time these days. Despite that I have managed to get my Empire of the Blazing Sun army finished. The last edition to the fleet are two Sokotsu Class Battleships so I am now able to play with a fully painted fleet. I just need to find some time to actually play...


I've got a couple of Inari Class Scout Gyros and the Sky Fortress which arrived not long ago but they'll have to wait a little while before receiving a shiny new red paint job. The hope for all of us collecting is to pick up some more games of this after Conquest.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan,

    These look awesome mate. I really didn't like the train-boats and then I bought Clinton's spares...I guess they are an acquired taste!

    We SO should have a game of this sometime.

    And top notch on the top sports too :)

    Cheers
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jas. Yeah acquired taste is definitely a good way to explain them. Keen as for a game. We were looking at picking up a few more games after Conquest so I'll catch up with you at the club and organise something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Convenant of Antartica need to arrive sooner. I'm getting quite frustrated with Maelstrom although I shouldn't really complain due to the delay meaning I might paint other stuff.

    I think I'll end up getting a drone ship and a dreadnaught at the same time as ordering the hordes when I get round to it.

    ReplyDelete