Sunday, 17 July 2011

Vostroyans - a quick update.

Slowly and pecariously I am plodding along with these guys. I have a lot on my painting table at the moment and very little time to get any of it done. Of course the fact I am writing this post at 11:30pm after spending a good 4 or 5 hours today playing computer games has absolutely nothing to do with the slow progress.

Anyway I snapped a couple of quick photos, please excuse the quality.


Here is the base I've put together for him. This is to be a tabletop army so I don't want anything too elaborate but at the same time I want him to stand out a bit. Just basic drybrushing on the concrete and base colours on the floor tiles at the moment.


Here's the man himself in most of his base colours. Not much to look at right now. The brown will highlight up to be more of an off white so will contrast against the red quite nicely. Still not sure what colour to paint his hat at the moment though.

And just to show you I'm not lying when I say I've got other stuff on the table here's a photo of a Runepriest/Engineer I've just finished for my Dwarfs. I just got the model because she looked cool and didn't really think how I would fit her into the army. I already have 3 Engineer models so I thought I could maybe use her as a Runepriest but she doesn't quite fit the image. It's another model down in a long list of models to paint anyway. I'm sure I'll find a use for her somewhere.


Alright off to get some sleep now and more painting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment